Collecting and using your Personal Data
Types of Collected Data
Information you provide to us
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include:
- Email address
- Usage of data
Usage of data may include information such as:
- Your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version.
- The pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages.
- When you access the website by or through your device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your device unique identifier, your device operating system and other diagnostic data.
If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your device, you should set the browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use third-party analytics services including services provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates (“Analytics Services”), to help analyze how you use our services. The information generated by the Cookies or other technologies about your use of our services (the “Analytics Information”) is transmitted to the Analytics Services for necessary compilation and processing.
Use of the Collected Data
We may use collected data for the following purposes:
- To improve our Service, including monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage your account for registration as a user of the service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different features of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To manage your requests and to understand your requirements.
Retention of Collected Data
Disclosure of Collected Data
If required by law or in response to requests by government authorities, we may disclose collected data.
Security of Collected Data
The security of Collected Data is important to us. Necessary security measures will be implemented; however, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites