Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB), the central bank of Nepal is pleased to announce the 3rd International Conference on Economics and Finance. The conference is scheduled for 28-29 February 2020 in Kathmandu, Nepal. This event is expected to bring policy makers, practitioners and researchers together to discuss economic and financial sector issues.
- Macroeconomic policies, macro prudential policies, macro-financial linkages
- Fiscal federalism, public finance, decentralization
- Globalization, international trade, exchange rate regimes, capital flows, remittance
- Business cycle, inclusive growth, poverty reduction, income inequality, unemployment
- Education , health , labor, tourism, energy
- Payment system, FinTech, RegTech, SupTech, cyber security
- Financial inclusion, financial access, microfinance finance , green financing
- Financial development, financial stability, financial consolidation, capital market development
|Abstract submission deadline (extended)||10 December 2019|
|Notification of paper acceptance||15 December 2019|
|Registration deadline||31 December 2019|
|Full paper submission deadline||15 January 2020|
|Conference date||28-29 February 2020|
Click Here for details.